Khaatoon name meaning
What does Khaatoon mean?
Originated from Arabic, Khaatoon means "Lady or Noble Woman", a girl name is used chiefly in Arabic. Khaatoon is a version of Khatun. Arabic name Khatun is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Khatun is "Lady, A Daughter Born to Nobility and Noble Woman".
Variants of KhaatoonNames that rhyme with Khaatoon
How popular is the name Khaatoon?
Khaatoon is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Khaatoon
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Helping others makes your heart happy. You never settle for less. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. There isn't a person you can't charm.
Do you like Khaatoon? Other names you would love
- Naqeeba - Girl name Naqeeba is principally used in Arabic, meaning of Naqeeba is "Group Leader or Soul" is originated from Arabic
- Luban prevalently is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Luban is "Denotes Long Neck or Pine Tree"
- Bahriya principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Bahriya is "Bright or Bold" is a baby girl name
- Darim - Darim's meaning is Name of a Narrator of Hadith or One who Takes Short Steps is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- Iqurah - Notably used in Arabic, Iqurah means "Sweet Voice" is used for baby girls
Famous people named Khaatoon
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Khaatoon
- Girl names beginning with K
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Woman