Khabir meaning and origin
Uncommon boy name Khabir is originated from Sanskrit and Arabic and is used commonly in Arabic language, meaning of Khabir is "One of the Ninety-nine Names of God or Wisdom". Khabir is a variation of prevailing Kabir. Origin of Curious Kabir is in Sanskrit and Arabic, meaning of Kabir is "Name of a Famous Saint, Famous Sufi Saint and The Great".
Variants of KhabirNames that rhyme with Khabir
Popularity of Khabir
Khabir is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Khabir is a common name in India and Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan and Indonesia. As per our research, over 8000 babies have been bestowed Khabir around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Khabir?
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. You are an independent, free soul. You believe life's to have fun. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
If you like Khabir, you would love these names
- Ramish - Boy name Ramish is used commonly in Arabic, meaning of Ramish is "Peace or Rest"
- Fahmin - Majorly used in Arabic, Fahmin is used as a boy name, meaning of Fahmin is "Responsible Man"
- Hirah - New-fangled and Unwonted Hirah is used dominantly in Arabic, Hirah means "Named After the Mountain Where the Holy Quran was Delivered to Prophet Muhammad or Name of a Mountain" is used as a girl name
- Abdul-Shakur - Used in Arabic, Abdul-Shakur means "Servant of the Most Thankful" is used as a baby boy name
- Suhaymah - Used in Arabic, Suhaymah is used as a baby girl name which is rooted from Arabic, Suhaymah means "Small Arrow or The Little Arrow"
Namesakes of Khabir
We could not find any notable namesake.