Khadijiah meaning and origin
Meaning of Khadijiah is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Khadijiah like Margery,Names that rhyme with Khadijiah
Popularity of Khadijiah
Khadijiah is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1994. According to our evaluation, over 5 babies have been named Khadijiah globally.
Numerological analysis of Khadijiah
You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. You are a determinate fellow. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much. You love life and life loves you. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself.
Other names similar to Khadijiah
- Günthiern - Günthiern's meaning is Lord or Prince is of Gaelic origin
- Maëvanne - Meaning of Maëvanne is Welcome
- Taïmoullah - The Taïmoullah is originated from Quran, meaning of Taïmoullah is "Servant of God"
- Jirk - Jirk means "Bauer" is used majorly in Frisian
- Lelayamana is used mostly in Hindi and Hindi, Lelayamana means "Document or Playful" is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Khadijiah
We could not find any notable namesake.