Khalam meaning and origin
Khalam means Servant to Allah is used mainly in Arabic is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Khalam
Popularity of Khalam
Khalam is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Also, Khalam is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Khalam globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Khalam
Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. What concerns you is your soul and how to keep yourself happy and aware. People admire your spirit. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Looking for names similar to Khalam? Please go through the following names
- Baadiyah - The boy name Baadiyah is used substantially in Arabic, Baadiyah means "Name of a Sahahiyyah, Name of a Sahabiyyah or Desert"
- Wajidah - Particulary used in Arabic, Wajidah means "Beloved or One who Acheives her Goals in Life" is used for girls
- Ajrada - Predominantly used in Arabic, Ajrada means "Al-ameeh was a Great Worshipper who Worshipped Long in the Night Sometimes" is used for girls
- Khairaat - Predominantly used in Arabic, Khairaat means "Benevolence or Charity" is used for boys
- Noor-Jahan means Light of the World is used in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Khalam
We could not find any notable namesake.