Khaldoon meaning and origin
Arabic name Khaldoon is a boy name, meaning of Khaldoon is "Old Arabic Name or Implies Eternity" is used specifically in Arabic. Khaldoon is variant form of Khaldun. Khaldun's meaning is Implies Eternity, Old Arabic Name and Eternal is used notably in Hindi, Sindhi and Arabic is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of KhaldoonNames that rhyme with Khaldoon
Popularity of Khaldoon
Khaldoon is a common baby name in Saudi Arabia while it is somewhat familiar in Iraq. As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Khaldoon around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Khaldoon
Encourage people to do the right thing. Spread your knowledge and words of wisdom. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You are creative and free-spirited.
Go through the following names similar to Khaldoon
- Mumin - Used particulary in Arabic unexpected, Mumin is of Arabic origin, a baby boy name, Mumin means "Believers, Believer or Faithful"
- Fakhriyya - Fakhriyyas origin is Arabic, meaning of Fakhriyya is "The Word Fakhr Which is of the Meaning Pride Glory or Glow" and is aimed at girls is mostly used in Arabic
- Naseef - Boy name Naseef means "The Just One" is used in Arabic
- Hawraa - Meaning of Hawraa is Child Mind is used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Saadah came from African-Swahili is principally used in Arabic and is used for both boys and girls, meaning of Saadah is "Happiness"
Namesakes of Khaldoon
We could not find any notable namesake.