Khalisa name meaning
What does Khalisa mean?
The queer and fresh girl name Khalisa is dominantly used in Arabic language, Khalisa means "Pure, True, Clear or Real".Names that rhyme with Khalisa
How popular is the name Khalisa?
Khalisa is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2002 when it ranked 2540th. Khalisa is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. Khalisa is a common name in Uzbekistan while somewhat familiar name in Oman, Iraq, Nigeria, Russia and India. As per our findings, over 4000 people has been named Khalisa globally.
What numerology tells about Khalisa?
You are very smart and calculative. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way.
Other names similar to Khalisa, for would be parents
- Alyasaa - Alyasaa's meaning is A Prophet Name Elisha is principally used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Khaalida means Immortal or Deathless used for girls. Its origin is in Arabic is used majorly in Arabic
- Kaleem means Speaker, Prophet Muhammad or Talker is originated from Arabic given to baby boys is used mainly in Arabic
- Fikri - Boy name Fikri is used in Arabic, meaning of Fikri is "Intelligent Person, Thought or Ideas" is rooted from Arabic
- Thasthaheer is used predominantly in Arabic, Thasthaheer means "Silent" is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Khalisa
We could not find any notable namesake.