Khasan meaning and origin
Meaning of Khasan is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Khasan
Popularity of Khasan
Khasan is a popular baby name in Uzbekistan where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in, Russia and Tajikistan. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Khasan as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Khasan
If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble.
If you like Khasan, you would love these names
- Sinagtala - Used especially in Tagalog, Sinagtala is originated from Tagalog, Sinagtala means "Starlight" is a girl name
- Zhong - Zhong's meaning is Middle is originated from Chinese, used largely in Chinese is given to baby boys
- Marava - Meaning of Marava is Raga of Traditional Hnidustani Music aimed at both sexes is principally used in Hindi and Hindi
- Anne-Cécile - Meaning of Anne-Cécile is Gracious or Blind is rooted from Latin and Hebrew
- Vusal - Meaning of Vusal is Meeting is originated from Azerbaijani and is used mostly in Azerbaijani is used for boys
Namesakes of Khasan
- Khasan Baroyev, Russian Greco-Roman wrestler of Ossetian origin