Khayriyya meaning and origin
Khayriyya means Charitable or Benevolent used for baby girls used specifically in Arabic is originated from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Khayriyya
Popularity of Khayriyya
Khayriyya is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Khayriyya?
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
Other names similar to Khayriyya
- Maahjabeen is used majorly in Arabic is a girl name, Maahjabeen means "Moon or Forehead"
- Zuhaira - Girl name Zuhaira means "Floret or Courage" is used especially in Arabic
- Zuhr - Used prevalently in Arabic, Zuhr is used as a girl name, Zuhr means "Forenoon"
- Mahvish - Used especially in Arabic, Mahvish bestowed upon girls, Mahvish means "Moon-face"
- Sikeena - Majorly used in Arabic, Sikeena is used as a girl name that came from Arabic, meaning of Sikeena is "Tranquility or Devout"
Namesakes of Khayriyya
We could not find any notable namesake.