Khizar name meaning
What does Khizar mean?
Unfamiliar boy name Khizar means "Name of a Prophet" is majorly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Khizar
How popular is the name Khizar?
Khizar is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2014 when it ranked 5978th. There are over 101 babies that have been given the name Khizar in United States. During its 23 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 boy names. Over 245 babies in England and Wales have been named Khizar. But Khizar is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 6000 have the name. As per our findings, over 30000 people has been named Khizar globally.
Numerological analysis of Khizar
People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You are born for so much more than you think. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people.
Other names similar to Khizar, for soon-to-be-parents
- AbdulBasit - AbdulBasit's meaning is Servant of the Extender or Creator is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Arabic
- Ieasha - Unheard-of Ieasha is used notably in Arabic is rooted from Arabic, Ieasha means "Life or Woman" is bestowed upon girls
- Sabeeyah - Girl name Sabeeyah is used especially in Arabic, Sabeeyah means "Baby Girl"
- Akiel - Atypical Akiel chiefly is used in Arabic aimed at baby boys which originated from Arabic, meaning of Akiel is "Wise, Steady or Intelligent"
- Abdul-Wajid chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Wajid is "Servant of the Finder" is a baby boy name
Famous people named Khizar
- Khizar Hayat, Malaysian cricketer