Khrysta meaning and origin
Meaning of Khrysta is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Khrysta
Popularity of Khrysta
Khrysta is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1994. As per our evaluation, over 40 people has been named Khrysta globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Khrysta
If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You are an independent, free soul. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Khrysta
- Tumasch - Aramaic name Tumasch bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Tumasch is "Twin" is used largely in Rhaeto-Romanic
- Thenmozhi - Unisex name Thenmozhi is mainly used in Tamil and Tamil, Thenmozhi means "Honey Voiced or Sweet Language"
- Odomar - Odomar's meaning is Possession or Famous
- Baal - Meaning of Baal is He who Dominates a Territory is rooted from Chaldean is bestowed upon boys
- Crina - Crina's meaning is Lily used for baby girls has its origin in Romanian
Namesakes of Khrysta
We could not find any notable namesake.