Khuda-Bakhsh name meaning
Meaning: Gift of Allah
Add to favorites
What does Khuda-Bakhsh mean?
Khuda-Bakhsh's meaning is Gift of Allah aimed at boys is used majorly in Arabic. Names that rhyme with Khuda-Bakhsh
How popular is the name Khuda-Bakhsh?
Khuda-Bakhsh is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Khuda-Bakhsh, for soon-to-be-parents
- Zinat-Un-Nisa - Primarily used in Arabic, Zinat-Un-Nisa bestowed upon girls, meaning of Zinat-Un-Nisa is "Ornament of Women"
- Sanjeed - Boy name Sanjeed is used particulary in Arabic, meaning of Sanjeed is "With Good Charector"
- Abdul-Matin - The boy name Abdul-Matin is used in Arabic, Abdul-Matin means "Servant of the Firm / Strong (Allah)"
- Nazrat mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nazrat is "Great or Pride"
- Juma' - Used in Arabic, Juma' is used as a baby boy name, Juma' means "Friday"
Famous people named Khuda-Bakhsh
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Khuda-Bakhsh
Share your opinion on Khuda-Bakhsh