Khurmi meaning and origin
The girl name Khurmi is notably used in Arabic language, Khurmi means "Happiness or Leisure".Names that rhyme with Khurmi
Popularity of Khurmi
Khurmi is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Khurmi?
Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
Do you like Khurmi? Other names you would love
- Nooruddunya is used especially in Arabic bestowed upon girls, Nooruddunya means "Light of the World"
- Hafza - Used particulary in Arabic, Hafza means "Brooding Hen or Gathering" and a baby girl name is of Arabic and African-Swahili origin
- Baqiyyah means Name of a Shake is used mostly in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Abdul-Muhaymin - The boy name Abdul-Muhaymin means "Slave of the Protector" is prevalently used in Arabic
- UmmUlBanin - Mostly used in Arabic, UmmUlBanin means "Mother of Sons" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Khurmi
We could not find any notable namesake.