Khurshid-Jahan meaning and origin
Meaning: Sun of the World
Add to favorites
Primarily used in Arabic, Khurshid-Jahan means "Sun of the World" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Khurshid-Jahan
Popularity of Khurshid-Jahan
Khurshid-Jahan is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Khurshid-Jahan? You would love these names
- Mueed - Offbeat and Modern boy name Mueed means "Restorer" is particulary used in Arabic
- IlahiBakhsh - Boy name IlahiBakhsh is used especially in Arabic, meaning of IlahiBakhsh is "Gift of Allah"
- Naheed - Uncommon girl name Naheed has origin in Persian chiefly used in Arabic language, meaning of Naheed is "Star or Planet Venus"
- Arsel means To Ship or Dispatch is principally used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Rasheid - Odd boy name Rasheid is used in Arabic, rooted from Arabic, Rasheid means "Rightly Advised or Righteous"
Namesakes of Khurshid-Jahan
We could not find any notable namesake.