Khushnood name meaning
Usage: Arabic and Arabic
Meaning: Happy and Pleased
Add to favorites
What does Khushnood mean?
Khushnood's meaning is Happy or Pleased is used as a gender insensitive name is notably used in Arabic. Names that rhyme with Khushnood
How popular is the name Khushnood?
Khushnood is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India and Saudi Arabia. According to our findings, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Khushnood around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Khushnood?
Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor. People find it hard to get through you. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality.
Other names similar to Khushnood
- Wadie - Unexpected and Perennial unisex name Wadie has its origin in Old English and Arabic, meaning of Wadie is "Peaceful or Gentle"
- Khusbu - Curious girl name Khusbu is used primarily in Gujarati, Arabic and Bengali, meaning of Khusbu is "Sweet Smell, Fragrance or Perfume"
- Amilah - Used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic offbeat and modernistic, Amilah is used as a girl name, Amilah means "Hopeful"
- Ashiq means Variant of Aashiq, Sweetheart or Lover mostly used for baby boys is chiefly used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Anugraha means Request, Divine Blessing or Blessing is used notably in Malayalam, Arabic and Kannada is bestowed upon both sexes
Famous people named Khushnood
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Khushnood
Share your opinion on Khushnood