Khuzamah meaning and origin
The girl name Khuzamah is used primarily in Arabic and Sindhi languages, Khuzamah means "Lavender".Names that rhyme with Khuzamah
Popularity of Khuzamah
Khuzamah is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Khuzamah
Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. You are a determinate fellow. People find it hard to get through you. Your career success is inevitable. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch.
Go through the following names similar to Khuzamah
- Sariyah - Popular unisex name Sariyah is rooted from Arabic and is majorly used in Arabic and English languages, meaning of Sariyah is "Clouds at Night or Name of a Companion of the Prophet"
- Umair means Intelligent or Old Arabic Name is a baby boy name, largely used in Tamil and Arabic is rooted from Arabic
- Shajee - Prevalently used in Arabic and Sindhi, Shajee means "King of Noble Men or Courageous" is aimed at baby boys
- Raniya - Largely used in Tamil, Arabic and Hindi unexpected, Raniya means "Gazing" is aimed at girls
- Rahim - Unheard-of Rahim is used in Turkish, Hindi and Tamil came from Arabic, Rahim means "Generous, Kind or Servant of the Most Gracious" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Namesakes of Khuzamah
We could not find any notable namesake.