Khyana meaning and origin
Khyana is a form of Khiana. Khiana is a version of divine and prevailing Kiana.
Variants of Khyana
View middle names that goes with Khyana like Estrella, Hettie, Cordelia, Aubriella,Names that rhyme with Khyana
Popularity of Khyana
Khyana is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2008. As per our research, over 20 people has been named Khyana globally.
What numbers say about Khyana?
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Stress hates your guts. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. You like to help but when you are the one needing help, you rely on yourself first. You hate copying others. You believe that a man who stopped learning is a man who stopped growing in every sense of the word.
You would love these names similar to Khyana
- DeLisa - Illustrous DeLisa is used notably in English is rooted from Hebrew and Latin, DeLisa means "Gives Pleasure" is bestowed upon girls
- Moena means Sprout or Vegetable is given to girls
- Mizgin especially is used in Kurdish, meaning of Mizgin is "Good News" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Alboin means Friend of the Elves
- Pandavika - Commonly used in Hindi and Hindi, Pandavika bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Pandavika is "Pandav's Wife"
Namesakes of Khyana
We could not find any notable namesake.