Kianoush meaning and origin
Kianoush means Royal or King is used mostly as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Kianoush
Popularity of Kianoush
Kianoush is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 4000 have the name. As per our findings, over 20000 people has been named Kianoush globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kianoush
You like your freedom and independence. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You lack self-esteem and without it, you can't do anything. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star.
If you like Kianoush, you would love these names
- AbdalAti - Meaning of AbdalAti is Servant of Allah aimed at baby boys is used particulary in Arabic
- NoorAlHaya - The girl name NoorAlHaya is dominantly used in Arabic, NoorAlHaya means "Light of My Life"
- Mulla - Mulla's meaning is Lord), Leader or A Persian Construction Probably from the Arabic Mawla (Master aimed at baby boys is predominantly used in Arabic
- Urwatuwusqa - Meaning of Urwatuwusqa is Firm Grasp is used as a boy name is majorly used in Arabic
- Reeham - Primarily used in Arabic unusual and modernistic, Reeham bestowed upon girls, meaning of Reeham is "Drizzle, Little or Light Rain"
Namesakes of Kianoush
- Kianoush Rahmati, Iranian football manager