Kielo meaning and origin
Kielo notably is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Kielo is "Lily of the Valley" and rooted from Finnish is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Kielo
Popularity of Kielo
Kielo is a familiar baby name in Finland. According to our research, over 300 babies have been named Kielo globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
What numbers say about Kielo?
You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know. Encourage people to do the right thing. Spread your knowledge and words of wisdom. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect.
Parents who liked Kielo, loved these names
- Engla notably is used in Norwegian and Swedish is a baby girl name, rooted from Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Engla is "Angul or Angil Meaning Angle"
- Lemmá - The boy name Lemmá is used prevalently in Sami. Lemmá is Sami cognate of Klemmá
- Boj - Used in Finnish and Danish, Boj is used as a baby boy name. Boj is Frisian form of Boye
- Súni - The widespread boy name Súni is mostly used in Faroese and Danish. Súni is equivalent of Suni in Faroese language
- Heggi is Danish equivalent of Heggr
Namesakes of Kielo
- Kielo Tommila, Finnish film actress and stage actress