Kimiya meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Kimiya is principally used in Arabic language, meaning of Kimiya is "Alchemy".
Variants of KimiyaNames that rhyme with Kimiya
Popularity of Kimiya
Kimiya is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 315 people have been named Kimiya in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Kimiya is a common name in Japan while somewhat familiar name in Kyrgyzstan. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Kimiya as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Kimiya
You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
Do you like Kimiya? You would love these names
- Farz - Farz's meaning is Religious Duty or Commandment of God is used as a boy name is notably used in Arabic
- Abdul-Basir - Meaning of Abdul-Basir is Servant of the All-Seeing or Servant of the All Seeing is used primarily in Arabic is a boy name
- Khurmi - Meaning of Khurmi is Happiness or Leisure is used primarily in Arabic is a girl name
- Aludra - Chiefly used in Arabic, Aludra aimed at girls has its origin in Arabic and Old Greek, meaning of Aludra is "Virgin or The Maiden"
- Abdul Basir is originated from Arabic is used especially in Arabic used for baby boys, Abdul Basir means "Servant of the All Seeing"
Namesakes of Kimiya
We could not find any notable namesake.