Kinda name meaning
On This Page
What does Kinda mean?
Unorthodox Kinda's origin is Old English bestowed upon baby girls is used commonly in English and Arabic. Kinda is variant form of prominent Kendall. Unorthodox Kendall predominantly is used in English is originated from Old English, meaning of Kendall is "Exalted Effigy and Valley of the River Kent".
How do I pronounce Kinda?
The one syllabled name Kinda is commonly pronounced as KIN-dah(rhymeswithLinda). There should be emphasis on first KIN syllable while speaking. k(i)-nda or kin-da are another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of KindaNames that rhyme with Kinda
How popular is the name Kinda?
Kinda is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1959 but could not make beyond the top 4000. There are over 271 babies that have been given the name Kinda in United States.
In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1981. Kinda is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Kinda is a familiar name in India, Saudi Arabia, DR Congo, Indonesia, Syria, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Trinidad and Tobago, Philippines and United Arab Emirates.
According to our estimate, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Kinda around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kinda
If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You are an independent, free soul. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
You would love these names similar to Kinda
- Naseer - Infrequent boy name Naseer means "Helper, One who Scatters or Defender" is mainly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Bijali principally is used in Telugu, Gujarati and Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Bijali is "Lightening"
- Sharin - Sharin's meaning is Meadow or Inspired By a Biblical Landscape is used as a gender insensitive name. Its origin is in Hebrew is largely used in Arabic and English
- Jumanah - The queer unisex name Jumanah means "Silvery Pearl, Silver Pearl or Pearl" is originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic
- Parinda - The unisex name Parinda is largely used in Arabic and Hindi, Parinda means "Bird"
Famous people named Kinda
- Kinda Hibrawi, Syrian American artist
Lists having Kinda
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -inda
- Girl names that starts with Kin
- Baby Names that mean Valley
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Stem
- Baby Names that mean End