Kita name meaning
What does Kita mean?
The curious girl name Kita is used primarily in Japanese and English, Kita means "North" is originated from Spanish and Japanese. Kita is a variant of divine and well-known Kiana. Kiana is effeminate variation of Kian. Also Kiana is variant transcription of prefix 'Ki-';Ana. Meaning of Kiana is Divine and Heavenly is rooted from Indoeuropean.
Variants of KitaNames that rhyme with Kita
How popular is the name Kita?
Kita is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2004 after 24 years of use since 1950. Over 164 babies in United States have been named Kita. The first name is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2005. But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 8000 have the name. As per our research, over 170000 people has been named Kita globally.
What numbers say about Kita?
You are born for so much more than you think. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had.
Parents who liked Kita, loved these names
- Maiha - Curious and Modernistic Maiha has its origin in Japanese, Maiha means "Dance of the Waves" and is given to baby girls is largely used in Japanese
- Sakai - The curious unisex name Sakai is originated from Japanese, Sakai means "Prosperity". Sakai is a derivative of Sakae.
- Sachi - Meaning of Sachi is Wife of Lord Indra or Happiness is used as a unisex name and is chiefly used in Japanese and Gujarati is of Old French origin
- Kouhei - Unfamiliar Kouhei has its origin in Japanese is used as a baby boy name, Kouhei means "Calm Peace, Flat or Wide" is dominantly used in Japanese
- Kazuko - Famed Kazukos origin is Japanese is specifically used in Japanese, meaning of Kazuko is "First Child Obedient Child, Peace Child or Peace" is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Kita
We could not find any notable namesake.