Klemenz name meaning
What does Klemenz mean?
Used principally in Icelandic, Scandinavian, Swedish, Polish, German and Finnish, Klemenz means "The Merciful, The Gentle or Gentleness" and originated from Latin is a boy name . Klemenz is form of renowned, pious and unfading Clement. Clement is a version of pleasing and venerable Clemens. Clement is equivalent of Clemens in English language. Latin name Clement, meaning of Clement is "Merciful and Gentle". Klemenz is form of imperishable and customary Clemens. Clemens is form of trendy, long standing and pious Clement. Clemens means Gentleness and The Merciful is rooted from Latin.
Variants of Klemenz
Clemens, Clement, Clemen, Cleme, Clemenza, Clemmen
How popular is the name Klemenz?
Klemenz is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Iceland. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Klemenz around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Klemenz
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You believe that a man who stopped learning is a man who stopped growing in every sense of the word. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused.
Other names similar to Klemenz
- Donate - Atypical Donate came from Latin, meaning of Donate is "The Gift" is used as a unisex name
- Vitalia - Meaning of Vitalia is Vital, Life-Sustaining or The Word Vitalis Which is of the Meaning Vital of Life Life-Giving is used as a girl name and is rooted from Latin is specifically used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish
- Minette - Used dominantly in Danish and Finnish unfading and unwonted, Minette means "Wilhelmina" and came from Latin and German is used as a baby girl name
- Fabian - Durable and Desirable Fabian especially is used in German and Swedish aimed at both sexes, meaning of Fabian is "The Sky, Bean Grower or Fabulent" is originated from Roman and Latin
- Cory - Commonly used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish preeminent, Cory means "The Hollow, Raven or Ravine" and a gender-neutral name is of Old Norse, Irish and Old French origin
Famous people named Klemenz
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Klemenz
- Boy names beginning with K
- Latin Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Polish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Gentle