Korn name meaning
What does Korn mean?
Korn is Dutch equivalent of Cornelius.
Variants of KornNames that rhyme with Korn
How popular is the name Korn?
Korn is a common baby name in Myanmar while it is somewhat familiar in Cambodia and Thailand. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Korn globally.
Numerological aspects of Korn
When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off.
Other names similar to Korn
- Sarianne is form of Sarianna in Finnish language
- Götstaf is Swedish cognate of Gautstafr
- Ejvind is used majorly in Old Danish, Norwegian and Greenlandic is used as a boy name. Ejvind is equivalent of Eivind in Danish language
- Lunde mostly is used in Finnish and Swedish used for boys has its origin in Scottish. Lunde is Norwegian and Swedish cognate of Lundi
- Ávaldi - Boy name Ávaldi is used especially in Icelandic and Old Norse. Ávaldi is equivalent of Ávaldr in Old Norse language
Famous people named Korn
- Korn, American nu metal band