Kousigan meaning and origin
Kousigan is version of Kousikan. Kousikan is a variant of Kousik.
Variants of KousiganNames that rhyme with Kousigan
Popularity of Kousigan
Kousigan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Kousigan?
When having a hard time in life, you always rely on yourself and prefer to fight your fights alone. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know.
Other names similar to Kousigan, for soon-to-be-parents
- Assanthi substantially is used in Tamil is a girl name, meaning of Assanthi is "Brave or Fearless"
- Eelamangai - Meaning of Eelamangai is The One from Eelam or Maiden of Eelam is used in Tamil is used as a girl name
- Geethanga - The girl name Geethanga means "A Music Lover or Krishna Devotee" is notably used in Tamil
- Sathyarajan is used largely in Tamil, Sathyarajan means "Truthful Person" is given to baby boys
- Puradchi is used particulary in Tamil is a baby boy name, Puradchi means "Revolution"
Namesakes of Kousigan
We could not find any notable namesake.