Kousikan meaning and origin
Kousikan is used in Tamil is given to baby boys. Kousikan is form of Kousik.
Variants of KousikanNames that rhyme with Kousikan
Popularity of Kousikan
Kousikan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Kousikan?
You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. Find a way to release and replace the negative energy inside your soul with a positive one. You live to surprise yourself. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner.
If you like Kousikan, you would love these names
- Pahalavan - Pahalavan's meaning is Sun is used dominantly in Tamil is bestowed upon boys
- Sevaanam - Boy name Sevaanam means "Symbol of Hope or Red Morning Sky" is mainly used in Tamil
- Shathurian is used in Tamil, Shathurian means "Clever One" is a boy name
- Sivaluxmy - Girl name Sivaluxmy means "Goddess Luxmy or Goddess Laxmi" is mainly used in Tamil
- Lirisha is used prevalently in Tamil is a girl name, Lirisha means "Lirisha Meaning or Beautiful Angel"
Namesakes of Kousikan
We could not find any notable namesake.