Krti meaning and origin
Boy name Krti is used substantially in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali and Marathi, Krti means "Lord of Music".Names that rhyme with Krti
Popularity of Krti
Krti is a common baby name in Nepal and India. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Krti?
You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You can't stand watching innocent souls suffering because of the cruelty of humanity. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You never want someone else to feel trapped or forced to express feelings because of you. Helping others makes your heart happy.
Looking for a name like Krti? Please go through the following names
- Dharmista is used chiefly in Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam bestowed upon both sexes, Dharmista means "Lord in Dharma or Wants Religion"
- Yodhin - The boy name Yodhin is substantially used in Gujarati and Bengali, Yodhin means "Warrior"
- Sugeshna - Specifically used in Tamil, Oriya and Marathi, Sugeshna is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Sugeshna is "Good Singer"
- Deeptiman - The boy name Deeptiman is used predominantly in Tamil and Malayalam is originated from Sanskrit, Deeptiman means "Lustrous"
- Bhoopendra means Emperor, King of the Earth or King of Kings is used mainly as a boy name is specifically used in Bengali, Malayalam and Oriya
Namesakes of Krti
We could not find any notable namesake.