Krystle name meaning
On This Page
What does Krystle mean?
Widely Accepted unisex name Krystle means "Crystal" used in English is of English origin. Krystle is variant form of immutable and frequently used Crystal. Crystal is English equivalent of Christina. Trendy Crystal is originated from English, Greek and Latin languages, Crystal means "Crystal and Clear".
Krystle is resultant of Krystal. Krystal is a variant form of celebrated and perennial Crystal. Prevailing Krystal came from English, meaning of Krystal is "A Clear and Crystal".
What do we think of Krystle as a name for a newborn?
Krystle is a unique and beautiful name for a baby girl. Its origin is Latin, and it has two meanings - Follower of Christ and Ice.
The name Krystle is often associated with purity, clarity, and devotion to God. It has been a popular choice among parents who want to give their daughters a name that reflects their faith or spirituality.
Krystle is also an unconventional choice that stands out from typical baby names like Emma or Sophia. It's perfect for parents looking for something different but still meaningful. Overall, Krystle is a special name with a rich history that makes it an excellent option for your little princess.
How do I pronounce Krystle?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Krystle is k-ryst-le. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., kr(ys)-tle.
Variants of KrystleNames that rhyme with Krystle
How popular is the name Krystle?
Krystle is a popular in United States where over 12982 new-borns have been given the name since 1969. At the peak of its usage in 1985, it ranked 111st when 2579 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names 10 times Krystle is a familiar baby name in Queensland during its short run, it been to the top 100 names.
In 1986, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 71 on girl names chart when 52 babies were given the name Krystle.
Krystle is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use.
It had a short run of 4 years on Ireland girl names chart. Krystle is a rare baby name in Queensland, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1986.
Krystle is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, England, Australia, South Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, Malaysia and Malta. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Krystle globally.
Krystle in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Krystle
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. Your career success is inevitable. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You are unique and born to stand out. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Krystle
- Raquel - Customary Raquel has its origin in Hebrew is dominantly used in Danish and Spanish and is bestowed upon both sexes, Raquel means "Ewe or Form of Rachel". Trendy name Raquel managed to bag 497th position in baby girl names list in 2007 in United States
- Rosetta means Rose or Rose Flower is used typically as a gender insensitive name which is prevalently used in English, Norwegian and Danish came from Latin
- Theda - The widespread and venerable girl name Theda is originated from Old Greek, used specifically in English, Scandinavian and Frisian languages, Theda means "Gift of God, Of Noble Figure or Supreme Gift"
- Kaylie - Meaning of Kaylie is Descendant of Caollaidhe or Pure is originated from Celtic and Old Irish is a baby girl name is used primarily in English
- Alvie means Noble Friend or Diminutive of Alvin is used chiefly in Swedish and Finnish is a gender insensitive name is originated from Old English
Famous people named Krystle
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Krystle
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1986)
- Baby Names that mean Crystal