Kshyama meaning and origin
Principally used in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Oriya, Gujarati, Malayalam and Hindi, Kshyama bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Kshyama is "Forgiveness".Names that rhyme with Kshyama
Popularity of Kshyama
Kshyama is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 300 babies have been bestowed Kshyama around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kshyama?
Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are always open to experience something new. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions.
Do you like Kshyama? Read these names too
- Hriman is used prevalently in Oriya, Kannada and Malayalam, Hriman means "Wealthy" is used as a baby boy name
- Sivaprakash means Name of Love is predominantly used in Gujarati and Hindi is aimed at baby boys
- Jasleena means Abode of Fame is used mainly in Tamil and Gujarati is bestowed upon girls
- Lakhith mostly is used in Bengali, Gujarati and Marathi, meaning of Lakhith is "Lord Vishnu" is a baby boy name
- Manideepa - Girl name Manideepa is used majorly in Assamese and Hindi, Manideepa means "A Lamp of Precious Stones"
Namesakes of Kshyama
We could not find any notable namesake.