Kušma meaning and origin
Kušma is Finnish equivalent of Kuisma.
Variants of KušmaNames that rhyme with Kušma
Popularity of Kušma
Kušma is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our findings, over 90000 babies have been named Kušma globally.
Do you like Kušma? You would love these names
- Marttiinus is Finnish cognate of Martinus
- Taikka - Girl name Taikka is used largely in Finnish. Taikka is Finnish form of Taikki
- Luttu is form of Lutti in Finnish language
- Liippu - Boy name Liippu is principally used in Finnish. Liippu is equivalent of Lippo in Finnish language
- Aatovi - Majorly used in Finnish old-school and pleasing, Aatovi is aimed at baby boys. Aatovi is Finnish form of Adolf
Namesakes of Kušma
We could not find any notable namesake.