Kudret name meaning
What does Kudret mean?
Meaning of Kudret is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Kudret like Ulie, Yia, Reon, Fue, Pate, Wyse,Names that rhyme with Kudret
How popular is the name Kudret?
Kudret is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 40000 people has been named Kudret globally.
Kudret in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kudret?
You want to help others and leave an impression. When it comes to your career, you do whatever it takes to make a progress and get a higher position. You are a person of change and spontaneity. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. You are aggressive by nature because of the many emotions you keep inside.
Looking for names similar to Kudret? Please go through the following names
- Göntje - Used in Frisian, Göntje means "Fight"
- Adi Puteri - Used largely in Malay, Adi Puteri is of Malay origin and is bestowed upon baby girls, Adi Puteri means "Daughter or Princess"
- Wiard - Meaning of Wiard is Struggle or Hard is predominantly used in Frisian
- Pikka - Dominantly used in Nordic, Pikka means "Sublime"
- Sulyvan means Fields or Hill
Famous people named Kudret
We could not find any notable namesake.