Kugan meaning and origin
Meaning of Kugan is Son of Lord Shiva used for both genders is used largely in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Kugan
Popularity of Kugan
Kugan is a common baby name in Sri Lanka while it is somewhat familiar in India, Malaysia and South Africa. According to our estimate, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Kugan around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kugan
You push yourself to your limits and beyond. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. Luck is following your every step in life. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure.
Other names similar to Kugan, for soon-to-be-parents
- Naura - Offbeat girl name Naura means "Flower"
- Moema has its origin in Tupi, Moema means "Sweet" is used as a girl name
- Nandina - Meaning of Nandina is Decorative Plant
- Ann-Christin - Of Scandinavian origin, Ann-Christin is substantially used in Scandinavian is used for girls. Ann-Christin is amalgamation of Popular;Evergreen;Classic;Popular; Ann and Chrstin
- Tivyapurusha - The unisex name Tivyapurusha means "Lord Shiva or Endurance" is prevalently used in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Kugan
We could not find any notable namesake.