Kyran meaning and origin
Used substantially among Sikhs, Maltese, Hindi, English and Irish unexpected, Kyran has origin in Celtic, Old Irish and Sanskrit and is bestowed upon both genders, Kyran means "Dusky, Dark or The Black". Kyran is variant form of sacred and admired Kieran. Kieran is English cognate of Ciaran. Also Kieran is English form of Ciarán. Kieran's meaning is Black, Black Irish and Swarthy has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic. Kyran is form of Kiran. Infrequent Kiran's origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Kiran is "Sun Rays and Beam of Light".
Variants of KyranNames that rhyme with Kyran
Popularity of Kyran
In United States, Kyran was once a common name since emerging in 1933 it has been given to over 2637 babies. When at its peak in 2012,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 67 years. Also, Kyran used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1996 and over 2248 babies have been given the name in 23 years. When at its peak in 2007,. However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts.
Kyran is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 126 babies in Ireland have been named Kyran. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 1511st. Over 224 babies in France have been named Kyran. In Belgium, it has been in use since 2003 and achieved its top ranking of 718 in 2007.
Also, Kyran is a familiar name in England. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Kyran as their given name according to our findings.
Kyran in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Kyran
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. You live to surprise yourself. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do.
Looking for a name like Kyran? Please go through the following names
- Tari means Hill or Fresh used for both genders and of Celtic origin is used largely in Swedish and Hindi
- Ryein - Ryeins origin is Celtic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ryein is "King". Ryein is resulted from Ryann.
- Riane - Unwonted Celtic and Welsh Riane means "The Maiden" which is particulary used in Swedish and English is used as a gender insensitive name. Riane is resultant of Rhian.
- Kinna - Atypical Kinna is used primarily in English aimed at girls and originated from Celtic, Kinna means "Knowing"
- Shawntina - Of Celtic and Hebrew origin, Outlandish Shawntina means "Yahweh is Gracious and The Lord is Gracious", a baby girl name is particulary used in English. Shawntina is derivation of Shawna.
Namesakes of Kyran
- Kyran Bracken, world-cup winning former rugby union footballer