Kyriana name meaning
What does Kyriana mean?
Kyriana is variant spelling of Kiriana. Kiriana is a resultant of Kyra.
Variants of Kyriana
View middle names that goes with Kyriana like Llia, Thalia,Names that rhyme with Kyriana
How popular is the name Kyriana?
Kyriana is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 7388th. Over 139 babies in United States have been named Kyriana. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Kyriana around the globe.
What numbers say about Kyriana?
You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Helping others makes your heart happy. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way.
Looking for names similar to Kyriana? Please go through the following names
- Paxtun - The boy name Paxtun means "Peaceful Town or From the Peaceful Farm" which is used majorly in English has its origin in Old English language
- Gari - Gari's meaning is Spear is used mostly in English is a gender-neutral name has its origin in Old English
- Thormond - Boy name Thormond has its origin in English, used commonly in English language, Thormond means "Thors Protection or Thor's Protection"
- Arnott - Particulary used in English, Arnott has origin in English and Germanic, meaning of Arnott is "Little Eagle" is used for boys
- Richmond - Noteworthy and All time favorite Richmonds origin is Old French is used as a baby boy name which is notably used in English, meaning of Richmond is "Rich Hill"
Famous people named Kyriana
We could not find any notable namesake.