Lachan meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Lachan is used in Hindi, meaning of Lachan is "Bright Eyes".Names that rhyme with Lachan
Popularity of Lachan
Lachan is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Lachan is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan and Nepal. According to our evaluation, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Lachan around the globe.
What numerology tells about Lachan?
Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. Injustice makes you go crazy. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You have no enemies. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. You push yourself to your limits and beyond.
Parents who liked Lachan, loved these names
- Bhagwandas - Meaning of Bhagwandas is Serves God or Servant of God is used as a baby boy name and is majorly used in Hindi is rooted from Sanskrit
- Jagnarayana particulary is used in Hindi, meaning of Jagnarayana is "Lord of the Universe" is given to boys
- Zereen - Arabic name Zereen means "The Golden One or Golden" predominantly used in Hindi is bestowed upon boys
- Wiplove means War given to boys is used principally in Hindi
- Dhruvaratna - Girl name Dhruvaratna means "Imperishable Jewel" is mainly used in Hindi
Namesakes of Lachan
We could not find any notable namesake.