Laima meaning and origin
Laima's meaning is Redness or Lucky One is used majorly among Sikhs is bestowed upon both genders.Names that rhyme with Laima
Popularity of Laima
Laima is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. But Laima is a popular baby name in Lithuania where every 1 in 200 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Laima around the globe.
What numerology tells about Laima?
You should focus on your personal progress too. You don't take love very seriously. You are an amazing person. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You have a quick mind. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Do you like Laima? Other names you would love
- Amansaroop - Boy name Amansaroop means "Embodiment of Peace" is used mostly in Sikh
- Amanjit - Odd boy name Amanjit is predominantly used in Punjabi, meaning of Amanjit is "Attainer of Tranquility or Peace Attainder"
- Charansev - Used specifically in Sikh, Charansev is used as a boy name, Charansev means "Servant of God's Feet"
- Anureet - Mostly used in Punjabi unexpected choice and contemporary, Anureet bestowed upon girls, meaning of Anureet is "An Atom Culture"
- Hardarshan - Used in Sikh, Hardarshan means "Having the Vision of God" is typically used for baby boys
Namesakes of Laima
- Laima Andrikienė, Lithuanian politician
- Laima Vaikule, popular Latvian actress, singer, director
- Laima Zilporytė, retired female cyclist,