Lajvati meaning and origin
Meaning of Lajvati is Shy is used in Oriya, Malayalam, Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali and Gujarati is given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Lajvati
Popularity of Lajvati
Lajvati is a common baby name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Lajvati
You are all about adventure and travel. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. You are a child of change. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills.
Other names similar to Lajvati
- Thavan - Thavan's meaning is Lord Shiva is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Marathi and Tamil
- Vairaja - Boy name Vairaja is used mainly in Gujarati and Marathi, meaning of Vairaja is "Son of Virat"
- Recika - Recika's meaning is Lovable is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Oriya and Kannada
- Tavasya - Tavasya's meaning is Strength is a baby boy name is used in Bengali, Oriya and Telugu
- Lambodar - Used principally in Telugu, Gujarati and Kannada, Lambodar means "Another Name for the Hindu God Ganesh or The Huge Bellied Lord" is originated from Sanskrit is a boy name
Namesakes of Lajvati
We could not find any notable namesake.