Lakesh meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Lakesh is chiefly used in Malayalam, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu and Oriya, Lakesh means "King of Sri Lanka or Cinnamon Tree".Names that rhyme with Lakesh
Popularity of Lakesh
Lakesh is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Lakesh is a common name in India. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Lakesh as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
What numbers say about Lakesh?
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident.
You would love these names similar to Lakesh
- Stimit - Mostly used in Oriya and Kannada, Stimit bestowed upon boys, meaning of Stimit is "Astonishing"
- Jayasudha - Girl name Jayasudha is used primarily in Hindi, Oriya and Marathi languages, Jayasudha means "Nectar of Victory"
- Anuraag - The rare boy name Anuraag is used especially in Bengali and Gujarati, Anuraag means "Love or Attachment"
- Hemashri - Hemashri's meaning is One with Golden Body is used as a baby girl name is notably used in Bengali and Telugu
- Kashik - Boy name Kashik means "Balaji, Sentiment of Love or Brilliant" is principally used in Oriya, Hindi and Telugu
Namesakes of Lakesh
We could not find any notable namesake.