Lakha meaning and origin
Lakha means Money or Writer is especially used in Hindi and Sikh is aimed at both boys and girls.Names that rhyme with Lakha
Popularity of Lakha
Lakha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our findings, over 40000 babies have been bestowed Lakha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Lakha?
You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first.
Go through the following names similar to Lakha
- Gandiv - The boy name Gandiv means "The Bow of Arjuna" is majorly used in Kannada and Gujarati
- Varajakshi - Substantially used in Sanskrit and Hindi, Varajakshi is used as a girl name, meaning of Varajakshi is "With Lotus Eyes"
- Shirshendu - Boy name Shirshendu is used chiefly in Hindi and Bengali languages, meaning of Shirshendu is "Lord Vishnu"
- Ujjesha - Girl name Ujjesha is used largely in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Ujjesha is "Victorious or First"
- Animish means Lord Shiva or Vishnu or Fairy is predominantly used in Hindi and Marathi is customarily bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Lakha
We could not find any notable namesake.