Lakhi meaning and origin
Lakhi's meaning is Goddess Laxmi is used notably in Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya, Hindi, Malayalam, Sindhi, Marathi, Telugu and Bengali is used as a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Lakhi
Popularity of Lakhi
Lakhi is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Lakhi is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Bangladesh. At least, 130000 people globally have carried Lakhi as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Lakhi?
But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are a person of many talents. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content.
Do you like Lakhi? You would love these names
- Laksha - Infrequent girl name Laksha means "Aim, As Beautiful As a White Rose or White Rose" which is rooted from Sanskrit is specifically used in Malayalam, Bengali and Sindhi
- Vishagan means Lord Muruga or Vishnu used for boys is used predominantly in Marathi, Gujarati and Kannada
- Kinnary - Substantially used in Telugu, Oriya and Gujarati, Kinnary means "Musical Instrument or Goddess of Wealth" is used as a girl name
- Kushanu - Meaning of Kushanu is Fire is a baby boy name is used notably in Tamil, Hindi and Oriya
- Shev - Chiefly used in Kannada, Marathi and Oriya, Shev bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Shev is "Homage, Fortune or Joy"
Namesakes of Lakhi
We could not find any notable namesake.