Lakshan meaning and origin
Meaning of Lakshan is Aim, Symptom or One with Auspicious Signs is used principally in Bengali, Oriya, Malayalam, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Gujarati used for both boys and girls has its origin in Sanskrit. Lakshan is version of neoteric Lakshman. Lakshman's meaning is Born to Give, Bearing Good Omen and Younger Brother of Rama came from Sanskrit.
Variants of LakshanNames that rhyme with Lakshan
Popularity of Lakshan
Lakshan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Lakshan is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Lakshan is a popular baby name in Sri Lanka where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Lakshan as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Lakshan?
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You have a quick mind. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist.
Other names similar to Lakshan
- Akshyat - Meaning of Akshyat is Unharmed or Uninjured is predominantly used in Oriya and Malayalam is aimed at boys
- Vrisa - Rarefied and Modernistic Vrisa substantially is used in Malayalam and Tamil is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Vrisa is "Cow or Lord Krishna"
- Nagaraj - Primarily used in Marathi, Malayalam and Gujarati, Nagaraj bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Nagaraj is "King of the Serpents, King of Snakes or King of Cobras"
- Roonhi - Meaning of Roonhi is Gods Obligation or Gift is prevalently used in Malayalam, Kannada and Marathi is aimed at girls
- Buddhana especially is used in Oriya and Kannada bestowed upon girls, meaning of Buddhana is "Enlightened One or Aware"
Namesakes of Lakshan
We could not find any notable namesake.