Laksitha meaning and origin
Girl name Laksitha means "Derived from Lakshmi or The Goddess of Wealth" is used especially in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Laksitha
Popularity of Laksitha
Laksitha is a familiar baby name in Sri Lanka. According to our evaluation, over 700 babies have been named Laksitha globally.
Numerological analysis of Laksitha
When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You are the most self-motivated person you know. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Do you like Laksitha? Other names you would love
- Sivananthi means Delightful or Lovely used for girls is used particulary in Tamil
- Thangaselvi - Mostly used in Tamil, Thangaselvi means "Thangam - Gold or Thangam-Gold," is aimed at baby girls
- Ponkarthiga - Girl name Ponkarthiga means "Worthy, Attractive or Nice One" is used in Tamil
- Habitha - Principally used in Tamil, Habitha bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Habitha is "Sometimes"
- Maathangini - Meaning of Maathangini is Goddess Parvathi is particulary used in Tamil is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Laksitha
We could not find any notable namesake.