Lall meaning and origin
Lall largely is used in Finnish, Swedish and Hindi, meaning of Lall is "Red Color or Yellow". Its origin is in Sanskrit is used as a unisex name . Lall is a variant form of eminent and venerable Lalla. Lalla is form of long standing, mainstream modish and darling Laila. Also Lalla is form of Haralda. Lalla is also a variant of Olava. Lalla is also version of long standing and pleasing Laura. Lalla is also variant of Lahja. Lalla is also variant of Aleksandra/Alexandra. Lalla came from Spanish language, meaning of Lalla is "Well Spoken". Lall is variation of recent Lal. Meaning of Lal is Name of a Precious Stone, Ruby and Dear One came from Sanskrit is used in Hindi and Sanskrit.
Variants of LallNames that rhyme with Lall
Popularity of Lall
Lall is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan, Mauritius and Burkina Faso. As per our estimate, over 4000 people has been named Lall globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lall
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are a sensitive fellow who's often taken for granted. Focus on your career. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Lall
- Valiant - Isolated Valiants origin is Latin, meaning of Valiant is "Courageous, Sturdy or Brave" given to baby boys is used commonly in Swedish and Danish
- Eadweard - Boy name Eadweard is used largely in Dutch and English, meaning of Eadweard is "Guardian of Prosperity or Wealthy Guardian" is originated from Old English
- Ambrosius - Ambrosius's meaning is Immortal, Divine or Ever-living is originated from Old Greek and is used dominantly in Dutch, Danish and Norwegian is a baby boy name
- Viktorie - Origin of Viktorie is in English and Latin languages bestowed upon baby girls, used in Finnish, Czech and Swedish, meaning of Viktorie is "The Victor or Victory"
- Klaudija - Klaudija's meaning is The Limping used for baby girls, used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Lall
- Lall Singh, early Indian Test cricketer
- Lall Sawh, Trinidadian urologist