Lalla name meaning
On This Page
What does Lalla mean?
The commonly accepted and evergreen unisex name Lalla is originated from Spanish, Lalla means "Well Spoken" is principally used in Finnish, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian. Lalla is variant of conifer, rising and prominent Laila.
Laila is form of prominent and ever lasting Leila. Prominent and Ever lasting Laila is originated from Arabic and English languages, Laila means "Beloved, Night and Sweetheart". Lalla is version of Haralda.
Haralda is effeminate version of Harald. Of Germanic origin, Famed and All time favorite Haralda, Haralda means "Army and Rule". Lalla is variation of long standing and frequently used Laura. Laura is form of predominant Laurent.
Laura is a short version of Laurentia. Laura is form of Laurentia in Italian language. Laura's meaning is Sweet Bay Tree and From Laurentum Stem End is originated from Latin. Lalla is version of Olava.
Olava is feminine form of Olav. Also Olava is effeminate variant of Olavus. Lalla is variant form of Lahja. Notably used in Danish and Finnish persistent and eminent, Lahja, meaning of Lahja is "Gift from God and Gift" came from Finnish.
How do I pronounce Lalla?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Lalla is l(al)-la.
Variants of LallaNames that rhyme with Lalla
How popular is the name Lalla?
Lalla is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2010 after 47 years of use since 1885. There are over 324 babies that have been given the name Lalla in United States.
During its 44 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 333 people have been named Lalla in France. Lalla is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2009.
But Lalla is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in, India, Mauritania, Mali and Algeria. According to our estimate, over 130000 babies have been named Lalla globally.
What numerology tells about Lalla?
Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You have big plans for yourself and your future. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions.
Go through the following names similar to Lalla
- Eyolf - Used chiefly in Finnish and Norwegian, Eyolf aimed at boys is originated from Norwegian. Eyolf is Norwegian form of Eyjolfr
- Hege - Hege's meaning is Holy or Blessed used for baby girls which is used notably in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian is originated from Old Norse
- Gorm means God or Honor is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Swedish and Finnish
- Sasja is Nordic form of Sascha. Also Sasja is Nordic and Russian form of Alexander
- Kerttu - Girl name Kerttu is used mostly in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian has its origin in Old High German, Finnish and Germanic, meaning of Kerttu is "Spear or Ladybird)"
Famous people named Lalla
- Lalla Ward, English actress and author
- Lalla Fatma N'Soumer, important figure of the Algerian resistance movement during the first years of the French colonial invasion of Algeria
- Lalla Latifa, widow of King Hassan II and the mother of Princess Lalla Meryem
- Lalla Abla bint Tahar, second wife of Mohammed V of Morocco
- Lalla Dean in For Your Eyes Only as Actress
- Lallasa in Hard Anal Love 2 as Actress
- Lalla Romano was an Italian novelist, poet and journalist.
- Lalla Carlsen in movie Bedre enn sitt rykte as Actress
Lists having Lalla
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -lla