Lanie meaning and origin
The prevalent and evergreen unisex name Lanie is originated from Old English and Hawaiian, Lanie means "Diminutive Form of Lane or Elaine, Path or Roadway" is used chiefly in English. Lanie is version of timeless and pleasing Lane. Lane is form of loved Delaney. Persistent and Famed Lane is used majorly in English and English, Lane means "Path, From the Narrow Road and A Narrow Country Road" is of Old English and Old French origin. Lanie is version of darling Lani. Lani is a diminutive of Kealani. Prevailing and Venerable Lani has its origin in Hawaiian and Hawaii is used in English and Hindi languages, Lani means "Angel from Above and Sky".
Variants of Lanie
View middle names that goes with Lanie like Vinnie, Cameron, Kaiden, Brenden, Gana, Cecil,Names that rhyme with Lanie
Popularity of Lanie
Lanie is common in United States where over 4943 new-borns have been given the name since 1880. Recently the name is rising, in 1880, it ranked 738th when 225 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Lanie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 2717 in 2012. But Lanie is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Lanie as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Lanie
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Lanie
- Bling - Blings origin is English, meaning of Bling is "Diamond, River and Bright Guardian" is a baby girl name. Bling is resulted from Diamond.
- Waymen means Fighter, Warrior and Battle Protector aimed at boys is originated from English. Waymen is derived from Wyman.
- Halewell - Boy name Halewell means "Holy Well and Lives by the Holy Spring" came from English. Halewell is resulted from Halliwell.
- Moulton - Offbeat Moulton has its origin in English is used as a baby boy name, Moulton means "From the Mule Town"
- Wenona - Queer girl name Wenona means "First-Born" which came from Dakota is substantially used in English and Swedish
Namesakes of Lanie
- Actor Lanie Hoyo, known for movie Terrible Angels