Lanka meaning and origin
Lanka mainly is used in Hindi, meaning of Lanka is "Chilli, Island, From the Isl or Fortress" bestowed upon both boys and girls has its origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of LankaNames that rhyme with Lanka
Popularity of Lanka
Lanka is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name as well as in Sri Lanka. As per our research, over 20000 people has been named Lanka globally.
Numerological analysis of Lanka
You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? Your failures motivate you. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Lanka
- Ekacakra is used primarily in Sanskrit, Ekacakra means "One Wheel or The Chariot of the Sun" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Ekajata means With a Single Twisted Lock of Hair is specifically used in Sanskrit is aimed at baby boys
- Dehesvara is used majorly in Sanskrit, Dehesvara means "The Soul or Lord of the Body" is given to baby boys
- Gutsaka - The boy name Gutsaka means "A Cluster of Blossoms" is used prevalently in Sanskrit
- Abhivakshita means One who is Protected used for baby girls is used particulary in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Lanka
- Lanka de Silva, former Sri Lankan cricketer