Laurinda name meaning
What does Laurinda mean?
Unfamiliar girl name Laurinda means "Laurel" came from Latin. Laurinda is variation of imperishable and loved Laura. Laura is version of cherished Laurent. Laura is short of Laurentia. Laura is Italian cognate of Laurentia. Laura means Laurel and Too: Laurel Wreath is originated from Latin. It is celebrated on August 10th.
How do I pronounce Laurinda?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Laurinda is la(u)-rin-da. laur(i)-nda is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Laurinda
Laura, Laurentia, Laurentius, Laurent, Lalla, Lola, Lari, Lauraine, Analaura, Lauraelizabeth, Laurentine, Laurentse, Lauren, Laurence, Lalle, Laurentin, Lauriana, Lall, Lally, Laila, Haralda, Olava, Lahja, Lolah, Caroline, Charlotte, Dolores, Lare, Larri, Larissa, Hilarius, Alari, Laurynne, Annalaura, Anna, Ananias, Anianus, Ana
How popular is the name Laurinda?
Laurinda is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1912 and was last seen in 2001, during its 67 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1956, it ranked 1470th when 56 girl were named Laurinda. Over 1342 people have been named Laurinda in United States. Laurinda is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 46 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 311 people have been named Laurinda in France.
But Laurinda is a popular baby name in Angola where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Mozambique and Brazil. At least, 110000 people globally have carried Laurinda as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Laurinda?
You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You have the heart of a warrior. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You like to take safe risks. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Laurinda
- Luzie means Born At Daybreak, Shining or Daylight Babies is notably used in French and German which is rooted from Latin and Spanish is aimed at baby girls
- Felis - Far-out Felis primarily is used in English is originated from Latin, meaning of Felis is "Lucky or Female Version of Felix" is given to both sexes
- Patrick - Lofty and All time favorite unisex name Patrick means "Nobleman, Noblewoman or Patrician", primarily used in Irish and French came from Latin
- Spartacus - Uncommon boy name Spartacus is originated from Greek and Latin used mainly in English and Swedish languages, meaning of Spartacus is "Spartan, from the City of Sparta or From Sparta"
- Carin - Eminent Carin is used commonly in Finnish, German and Dutch is originated from Old Greek and Latin bestowed upon girls, Carin means "Keel, Beloved or Little Darling"
Famous people named Laurinda
- Laurinda Barrett in movie The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter as Actress
Lists having Laurinda
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -inda
- Girl names that starts with Lau
- Baby Names that mean Laurel