Laytisha meaning and origin
Laytisha is originated from Latin is a girl name is used specifically in English. Laytisha is form of well-liked Laetitia. Laetitia is originated from Latin, Laetitia means "Allesse, Joy and Happiness".
Variants of LaytishaNames that rhyme with Laytisha
Popularity of Laytisha
Laytisha is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Laytisha
Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You love life and life loves you. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth.
Looking for names similar to Laytisha? Please go through the following names
- Kitt - Originated from Old Greek and Latin, Unwonted Kitt means "Follower of Christ, He who Holds Christ in his Heart or Diminutive of Christopher" which is notably used in Swedish, Finnish and English is used as a gender insensitive name
- Mercé - Girl name Mercé has its origin in Latin, Mercé means "Mercy, Price and Grace". Mercé is a short version of Mercedes.
- Vanna - Vanna's meaning is Merciful or God is Merciful is notably used in Finnish and Danish which is rooted from Cambodian, Latin and English is aimed at both genders
- Karena - Meaning of Karena is Expensive, The Element Cara Meaning Friend and Dear is largely used in Swedish, Scandinavian and Finnish. Its origin is in Latin and Italian is aimed at girls. Karena is short version of Cara.
- Maya - Originated from Latin and Sanskrit, Widely Accepted and Recently Rising Maya bestowed upon both boys and girls, used in Arabic, Sikh and Sikh, Maya means "Illusion, Dream or Perhaps Mother or Great One"
Namesakes of Laytisha
We could not find any notable namesake.