Lecksi meaning and origin
Lecksi is used mostly in English used for girls has its origin in Old Greek. Lecksi is derivative of Lexie. Lexie is form of eminent Alexia. Also Lexie is variant of Its Variants. Lexie is also variation of widespread and perpetual Alexandra. Meaning of Lexie is Defender of Men, Defending Men and Feminine of Alexander has its origin in Old Greek.Names that rhyme with Lecksi
Popularity of Lecksi
Lecksi is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Lecksi?
You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Freedom is what's most important for you. It hurts even being around evil people because you are so sensitive to evil and injustice.
Parents who liked Lecksi, loved these names
- Lainey - Famed Laineys origin is Old English and Hawaiian is especially used in English, meaning of Lainey is "From the Lane, The Torch or Shining" is a baby girl name
- Macedonio - The rare boy name Macedonio is of Old Greek origin, Macedonio means "Grows In Stature or He who Triumphs"
- Alechjo - Alechjo's meaning is Protector, Warrior and Manly used for baby boys is originated from Old Greek and Esperanto. Alechjo is short of Alexander.
- Pjetur is originated from Old Greek, Pjetur means "The Stone or The Rock" which is used principally in Icelandic and Swedish is aimed at baby boys
- Timin - The boy name Timin means "Large Fish or Born Near the Sea" has its origin in Old Greek and Arabic is used mostly in Malayalam, Arabic and Gujarati
Namesakes of Lecksi
We could not find any notable namesake.