Leelou meaning and origin
Leelou is variant spelling of Lilou. Lilou's meaning is The Fifth Element is used primarily in French.
Variants of LeelouNames that rhyme with Leelou
Popularity of Leelou
Leelou was a common name in France. Over 2141 babies have been named Leelou since 1997. When at its peak in 2006,. However after 22 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Leelou is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 886 in 2004. Leelou is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our evaluation, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Leelou around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Leelou
It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Stay single and figure out what it is that you want out of life. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something.
Do you like Leelou? Read these names too
- Nefertytie came from Old Egyptian is a baby girl name, meaning of Nefertytie is "The Beautiful One has Arrived". Nefertytie is resultant of Nefertiti.
- Reunan - Reunan means "Little Seal"
- Yannes - Meaning of Yannes is God is Merciful
- Denhart - Meaning of Denhart is Strong Warrior
- Gosman - Gosman's meaning is Goths is commonly used in Frisian
Namesakes of Leelou
We could not find any notable namesake.