Leiny meaning and origin
Meaning of Leiny is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Leiny
Popularity of Leiny
Leiny is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Leiny is a familiar name in Venezuela and Dominican Republic. At least, 500 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Leiny
You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird?
Other names similar to Leiny, for soon-to-be-parents
- Meinwald - Meaning of Meinwald is Power or Rule
- Mulania - Girl name Mulania is of Chinese origin, meaning of Mulania is "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom". Mulania is a resultant of Mulan.
- Dalisay - Used mostly in Tagalog, Dalisay aimed at baby girls has its origin in Tagalog, Dalisay means "Pure"
- Sinagtala - Principally used in Tagalog, Sinagtala has its origin in Tagalog, meaning of Sinagtala is "Starlight" is aimed at baby girls
- Morvana - Morvanas origin is Breton, meaning of Morvana is "Sea or Assault"
Namesakes of Leiny
We could not find any notable namesake.